According to new Nicotine Vaping Regulation, from 1 October 2021, you will need a valid prescription to purchase the vaping products containing nicotine into Australia. To ensure you are prepared for this change and continue to shop on our website, here is the all information you need to have a hassle free process.
NOTE: GPs and Authorised Prescribers may ONLY issue a nicotine prescription to you if:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are a current or ex-smoker.
- You want to stop smoking and have already tried other nicotine replacement therapies but they haven't worked.
- You can put the brand of product and nicotine strength that you normally use (One 3% RELX pod per day).
1. When do I need a prescription for my order?
Ans: You will need a prescription from an authorised prescriber of Australia from the 1st of October 2021 for your orders containing Nicotine, such as 3% and 5% nicotine Pods. However, you don't need a prescription for orders of RELX device, 0% nicotine pods, and accessories.
2. How do I use it after I've got my prescription?
Ans: You can upload the prescription on our product page while ordering the product. Your prescription will be auto attached to your order containing nicotine products. Please upload it again before it expires.
3. Where can I find more information regarding prescription?
>> Learn here how to upload your prescription to our system!
Still have a Questions? Contact Us!